Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Holidays

I can't believe the holidays are fast approaching.  You know right after Halloween everything becomes warp speed.  I am determined to get ahead of things this year.  Decorate early, shop early, family pictures...Christmas cards. You name it - I want to have it done early or on time. 

This weekend we will focus on Halloween. So what's my checklist:

Costumes...check.  I actually ordered these online this past weekend.  I was so proud of myself for actually thinking ahead.
Candy...easy.  We will purchase at Sam's this Friday when I go to get snacks for the soccer game.
Decorations...this weekend's project.
Party plans/trick or treating...this will be interesting since Cooper is being baptized on Halloween. Just thought about how weird that is...

No comments: